Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Week One - Junkyard Inventory Three

I'm sort of obsessed with tea, so the store Teavana is practically the epitome of physical and mental comfort for me. After class on Thursday, when we talked about the way the perfumes were described, I started thinking firstly about how Cafe Intermezzo describes their coffee and teas and then about Teavana's descriptions. I was a little disappointed when I went on their website, because some of it was fairly cliched, but a few phrases seemed almost worthwhile. Clearly not as awesome as the ones from class, but maybe I'll make it a project to write these in that style on here in a few weeks?

Swiss Vervaine Melange Herbal Tea

Sip and slip away into a calming comfort, as this soothing medley relaxes the mind and body. Peaceful vervaine hums softly as blossoms of mallow & sunflower whisper assuring notes of flowery fineness. Sweet carrot, orange peel and ginger add additional contentment as pillowy peppermint grants a refreshing serenity.
        -I'm not so sure I know what "pillowy peppermint" tastes like but it's an alluring phrase either way.

Scarlet Cloud White Tea
Float on a downy white paradise of tea buds amidst a heavenly double-berry cloud of raspberries and blackberries. Sweet peaches and a hint of tingly mint relax and refresh with each sip of this rare white Mao Feng tea's dreamy journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment